Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Week Post Surgery

So it's been a week. I don't have a great deal new to report, but a week post surgery seems like a milestone of sorts. My throat is starting to finally feel better allowing me to focus better on the pain in my legs.

Without pain medication, sleep has eluded me for the past several nights. The doctor never responded to the refill request sent to the pharmacy last week, nor did he call my husband back yesterday. If I had to do it over again, I would do more research for a surgeon who is more familiar with CECS. Lesson learned. Tomorrow is my first post-op appointment with him. Hopefully I will be in a foul enough mood to give him a piece of my mind for being so dismissive, not listening and for being just downright rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment