Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Recovery Day 2

I didn't sleep well again last night. Still tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I also tried taking only 1 pain pill every four hours during the night instead of 2, but I believe the additional pain contributed to my lack of sleep. I've been out of bed waddling around a bit this morning and can feel the pain in my actual calf muscles rather than just the pain from the incisions. But today I can take the ACE bandages off and hopefully I'll be more comfortable without them.

Removing the bandages definitely made my legs more comfortable, but it also exposes the incisions to potential bumps and hits so it's important to be careful. My "walking" still consists of mostly shuffling and heel to toe strikes seem like a long way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment